Annual Fund Drive
A contribution to Landmark Park’s Annual Fund Drive is more than just dollars and cents—it’s an investment in our community. It is an investment that benefits both young and old in a variety of ways.
For nearly four decades, our organization has worked hard to create a facility that provides a wonderful place to learn, spend time with your friends and family, preserve the past, and to enjoy the outdoors.
However, the cost to operate our 135-acre facility regularly exceed the admission fees, park rentals, program fees, retail sales and other sources of revenue we generate annually. In fact, we depend upon park memberships and gifts to our Annual Fund Drive to provide approximately 20% of our operating budget each year.
With your support, a gift to the Annual Fund Drive of:
- $50 will feed all our farm animals for five days
- $100 will buy our seed for our demonstration gardens
- $250 will staff the Martin Drugstore for one week
- $500 will cover the cost to print and mail one issue of our newsletter, The Lark
- $1000 will pay our electric bill for one month
Your support is critical to the ongoing maintenance and operation of our facility. Your gift to the Annual Fund is eligible for tax deduction. For more information, please contact the park office at 334-794-3452 for details.
Donors who contribute $1,000 or more will receive special recognition in the newsletter and annual report.